Privacy & Cookies
1 October 2018
During the processing of personal data, Bluefield works conform the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Bluefield is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our website www.bluefield.eu. We recommend that you read it carefully. If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can find the contactdetails of Bluefield Agency at the end of this privacy statement.Contact Form
You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any request. For this purpose, we use your email address, name and address details and phone number.We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.Access to portal
Within our portal, you can access a management environment where you can set, specify and change settings. We will keep track of your activities for proof. For this purpose, we use your email address.We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until our services to you have ended.Statistics and profiling
We keep statistics on the use of our website. These statistics help us to, for example, only show you information that is relevant to you. We may combine personal data to get to know more about you. We will of course respect your privacy at all times. If you do not want us to do these statistics, please let us know.
For this purpose, we use your name and address details, phone number and email address.We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information for six weeks. We have a newsletter to inform those interested on news, tips and information about our products and services. Your e-mail address is added to the list of subscribers, only with your permission. For this purpose, we use your name and address details, email address and phone number.We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until you cancel your subscription.
You may cancel your subscription to our newsletter at any time. Each newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe from our newsletter.Providing to Third Parties
We collaborate with other organizations, that may receive your personal data.
To handle your newsletter, we work together with:
Of these parties, google is established outside the EU.Promotion
Other than the advertisements on the website, we can inform you about new products or services:
- By mail- by e-mail- per phone
You can object at all times against this promotional communication. Every letter contains instructions on how to do this. Also, every e-mail contains a cancellation link. You can also inform us when we call you. Further, you can inform us through the portal.Location data
If necessary, we may collect your location data (GPS). If that is the case, you will be asked to grant consent beforehand.
This location data and other data can also be stored and processed by the provider of the navigation/mapping software, such as Google Maps, but the data could also be used by, for example, Google or Apple itself. We have no control over their actions. We recommend that you read the applicable privacy statement of the provider in question.Providing Data to Third Parties
Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required to do so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime). Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.Statistics
We keep statistics on the use of our websiteCookies
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We do allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we don’t anonymize the IP-adresses.Security
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take responsibility in the security of your personal data. We renew our security measures to ensure safe storage of personal data and keep track what might go wrong.Data protection officer
We have appointed a so-called data protection officer. This person is responsible for privacy matters within our organisation. Our data protection officer is ELJ Klein Nagelvoort and is available by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (0854015165) for all your questions and requests.Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.Inspection and Modification of your Data
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong.
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complain against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing.
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we processed of you.
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
- If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we will ask to identify yourself with a valid ID, to conform it is your personal data. It is important that you hide your social security number and photo.
We will usually comply to your request within 30 days. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.Complaints
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.Contact details
Joan Muyskenweg 39
1114 AN Amsterdam
+31 85 401 51 65