We’re looking for a Programmatic Manager to help launch, oversee and directly manage campaigns for our clients at Blue Field Agency. You’ll manage paid media campaigns across programmatic platforms, making optimizations and updates daily.
We want a ‘go-getter’ that brings prior experience and knowledge with various verticals and with extensive experience and/or a proven track record, you could be working with some of our biggest brands. You’ll be trusted to oversee all account activity, collaborate with managers form other channels and come up with campaign strategies for our clients.
This is what you will be doing:
- Assisting with new business proposal creation and distribution;
- Managing client Display, Shopping, Video and retargeting advertising campaigns, including: strategy development, project management, report delivery, and client communication;
- Staying apprised of current and new DSP functionality or data products, then successfully deploy on relevant campaigns;
- Maintaining knowledge of industry trends as they relate to the programmatic space;
- Managing technology vendor relationships as well as the implementation and/or integration of those technologies;
- Creating and managing a portfolio of accounts including campaign creation, trafficking, and optimization;
- Conducting industry, audience and competitor research;
- Analyzing campaign results and adjust strategy and budgets accordingly;
- Communicating with clients regularly to discuss goals and deliver results;
- Developing strategies across all marketing channels to improve ROI/ROAS and achieve maximum efficiency.
This is what you must have:
- 2-4 years in a hands-on role managing Programmatic campaigns at an agency, FMP/Social Ads API Platform, or DSP;
- Deep knowledge of the Programmatic and SEM industries and the PPC advertising model;
- Advanced understanding of programmatic buying (DSP) and audience segmentation (DMP).
- Advanced experience with ad trafficking (Campaign Manager specific a plus). Be company expert on programmatic media buying;
- Strong expertise and background in digital analytics and/or audience data management platforms (Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.), as well as how to use these tools in paid media campaigns;
- Advanced knowledge in Adform DSP & DMP;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Leadership and initiative to grow a new position/team;
- Working knowledge of display, video, social and/or DSP partners, and external data or media providers (DBM, TTD, Data Xu, Media Math, LiveRamp etc.);
- Expertise in cross channel and cross device tracking, optimization, and attribution;
- General knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), social advertising, and web usability.
This is what you get in return
- Own responsibility over the account activities
- An interesting, educational work environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Intensive customer contact
- A competitive salary and favorable, secondary conditions of employment
About Blue Field
Blue Field is the fastest growing marketing and performance improvement agency in Europe. Making the use of data, technology, coastal intelligence, marketing, media and research. We make the effect of marketing measurable & predictable, ensuring we implement our customer first approach “Accountable Growth Model”; this enables Blue Field to make a real contribution to the success of clients based on an investment potential. Blue Field is committed to the development of various technologies for automated and measurable growth and automated optimization of online & offline media channels. The portfolio consists of solutions at strategic (performance improvement of the company), tactical (media, marketing and e-commerce strategy) and execution level.
And are you that ambitious talent ready for a challenging new step? Please send your cover letter and resume to Karin Merkx at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also email her if you have any questions about this position.